Ing. Jaroslav Sýkora, Ph.D.
Lead Engineer Development at Siemens s.r.o. in Prague
Previously: Researcher at Institute of Information Theory and Automation of the ASCR (abbrev. UTIA).
Disclaimer: These web-page document some of my electronics DIY projects done at home. They are presented here in the hope they might be useful for an interested public.
Previous Involvement in Research Projects:
- SMECY (Smart Multicore Embedded Systems) – 2011/02-2013/01.
- ADVANCE (Asynchronous and Dynamic Virtualisation through performance ANalysis to support Concurrency Engineering) – 2012/03-2012/08.
- Apple-CORE (Architecture Paradigms and Programming Languages for Efficient programming of multiple CORES) – 2009/08-2011/01.
- Reducing Instruction Issue Overheads in Application-Specific Vector Processors. Jaroslav Sýkora, Roman Bartosinski, Lukáš Kohout, Martin Daněk, Petr Honzík. In Proceedings of the 15th Euromicro Conference on Digital System Design, DSD 2012.
- Microthreading as a Novel Method for Close Coupling of Custom Hardware Accelerators to SVP Processors. Jaroslav Sýkora, Leoš Kafka, Martin Daněk, Lukáš Kohout. In 2011 14th Euromicro Conference on Digital System Design Architectures, Methods and Tools DSD 2011.